AGILE offers reliability and value at the highest levels for Data Center Colocation clients, with customization and flexible offerings from a single rack to dedicated colocation suites that can be customized to any size, shape and density. With three data centers in the mid-Atlantic region, AGILE also offers clients Data Center Recovery and High Availability Data Replication.
AGILE Princeton is conveniently located, 45 minutes via car or train from both New York & Philadelphia, and just 5 miles from the Princeton Junction train station.
Colocation Solutions offered at AGILE Princeton
- Space ready for occupancy in our 11,000 SF raised floor data center
- Multiple carriers available, including AT&T, Comcast, Verizon, Cogent, Level 3, Lightpath, Sunesys, XO
- Dark fiber available
- Access to up to 800 additional providers through the AGILE PDN
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Center cages available in any configuration
- Data Center Vaults with full customization
- High performance computing
- Ultra high density up to 16kW per rack
- Full build-out capacity: up to 5,000 racks in 200,000SF available space
Data Center Power and Cooling
AGILE Princeton is fed from the 13.2kV PSE&G utility. This line is capable of supporting up to 5MW of power. The utility line is double-ended. One substation is located about 1 mile from the site, with a second substation 2 miles away.
The data center power distribution features N+N redundant component and distribution including dual generators and dual uninterruptible power supply (UPS.) The HVAC system is made up of N+1 redundant air-cooled CRAC units, 50 percent of which will have dual power sources.
All critical systems are monitored by Tridium Niagara monitoring systems.
Additional Offerings at AGILE Princeton
Our Princeton location also offers office and meeting space, including an auditorium.
All AGILE Data Centers are protected with best-in-class security measures. Learn more here.