AGILE Data Centers offer the highest levels of reliability for colocation clients. Our solutions meet the needs of small and large companies alike, from single racks up to fully customized suites with size, shape and density based on each client’s unique specifications and requirements. AGILE operates multiple data centers allowing us to offer Data Center Recovery and High Availability Data Replication to our Silver Spring colocation clients.
AGILE Silver Spring is a highly desirable location within the greater Washington, DC metro area and within 45 minutes from Baltimore. This is one of the most important data center regions in the world.
Colocation Solutions offered at AGILE Silver Spring
- Space ready for occupancy in our 21,000 sq. ft. raised floor data center
- Dark fiber available
- Access to up to 800 additional providers through the AGILE PDN
- Disaster Recovery with Workspace Recovery
- Data Center cages available in any configuration
- High performance computing
- High density available
Data Center Power and Cooling
AGILE Silver Spring has total site power capacity of 4 Megawatts. The data center power distribution includes N+N redundant generators and an N+N uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system. The HVAC system features 300 tons of N+N redundant cooling.
Additional Offerings at AGILE Silver Spring
- Diverse path fiber network
- Direct fiber connections to two of the largest internet exchanges in the world
- Private Digital Network Services
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Workspace Recovery
- Meeting and conference space
All AGILE Data Centers are protected with best-in-class security measures. Learn more here.